Fwd: FW: HILLARY'S FIRST NIGHT AS PRESIDENT

Subject: FW: HILLARY'S FIRST NIGHT AS PRESIDENT
Oh, Dear.  Another Hillary email.  Lucille







Subject: HILLARY'S FIRST NIGHT AS PRESIDENT





 HILLARY'S FIRST NIGHT AS PRESIDENT


 GHOSTLY TALES FROM THE FUTURE


Hillary  Clinton was sworn in today as President.
She has disposed of  Bill
  and is  spending her first night alone in 
the White House. She has  waited
  several years  for this!!
FIRST  NIGHT
Suddenly!
The ghost of George Washington appears to her, and  Hillary says,
"How can I best serve my country?"



Washington says, "Never  tell a lie."
"Ouch!" Says  Hillary, "I don't know about that."

SECOND  NIGHT
The next night, the ghost of Thomas Jefferson  appears...
Hillary says, "How can I best serve my  country?"



Jefferson says, "Listen  to the people."

"Ohhh! I  really really don't want to do that."


THIRD  NIGHT
On the third night, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln  appears...
Hillary says, "How can I best serve my  country?"

Lincoln  says,
"Go  to the theater."

2 comments:

gruaud said...

Because assassination is so funny.

I saw a version of this with Bill Clinton; there may be an Obama version in the archives here.

ferschitz said...

All part of the unending effort of the GOP to delegtimize the Democratic party and any Democratic politician, esp a D President.

The hypocrisy is glaring, but what else is new? Yes, we've seen versions of this since Bill Clinton, and there was definitely one for Obama.

I guess this is the only recycling that rightwing think tanks believe in.

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.