Fwd: FW: My next door neighbor

Your laugh for the day!!!!
Subject: Fwd: Fw: My next door neighbor

My next door neighbor--------

I woke up to go to the toilet in the middle of the night and I noticed a Muslim,
sneaking through my next door neighbor's garden.

Suddenly my neighbor came from nowhere and smacked him over the head
with a shovel, killing him instantly.

He then dug a grave and put the body in it and covered it.

Astonished I got back into bed.

Karla, my lovely wife said, "Bobby, what is it?

"You'll never believe what I've just seen," I said, "that son of a
bitch next door still has my shovel."

2 comments:

delagar said...


Wow, murdering people is hilarious!

Oh, wait. I forgot. RWD doesn't think people who aren't white Christian Americans are *really* people. So it's okay to kill them like rats and bury them in the yard.

charlie said...

Remember, these are the people who claim to be "pro-life"

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.