Fwd: Fw: Great answer


This picture was posted on a website with this accompanying question;"If you were in a public place, would you feel comfortable with this man sitting ten feet away from your children?"



 This is the thoughtful response from one of the readers:  "I would gently explain to my children that while it is his absolute right to do it, I do not approve. In no uncertain terms I would tell them that if I ever catch THEM wearing brown slacks, blue socks and black shoes, IN PUBLIC, I will slap the shit out of them." TexasMom

1 comments:

Mr_Creosote said...

Hey RW, What if it was a black guy sitting there with a handgun in a holster?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.