Fwd: Only Southern boys will understand

from:  
to:
date:Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 7:21 AM
subject:Fwd: Only Southern boys will understand

Only Southern boys will understand.

Yee-haw!

TOP 30 THINGS THAT YOU WILL NEVER HEAR SOUTHERN BOYS SAY:

 > 30. When I retire, I'm movin' north!.
 > 29. I'll take Shakespeare for $1000, Alex.
 > 28. Duct tape won't fix that.
 > 27. Come to think of it, I'll have a Heineken with a slice of lime.
 > 26. We don't keep no guns in this house.
 > 25. You can't feed that to the dog.
 > 24. No kids in the back of the pickup, it's just not safe.
 > 23. Wrestling is fake.
 > 22. We're vegetarians.
 > 21. Do you think my gut is too big?
 > 20. I'll have grapefruit and grapes instead of biscuits, grits and gravy.
 > 19. Honey, we don't need another dog.
 > 18. Who gives a shit who won the Civil War?
 > 17. Give me the small bag of pork rinds.
 > 16. Too many deer heads detract from the decor.
 > 15. I just couldn't find a thing at Wal-Mart today.
 > 14. Trim the fat off that steak.
 > 13. Cappuccino tastes better than espresso.
 > 12. The tires on that truck are too damn big.
 > 11. I've got it all on the C:DRIVE.
 > 10.  Unsweetened tea tastes better.
 > 9. My fiancée, Bobbie Jo, is registered at Tiffany's.
 > 8. I've got two cases of Zima iced down for the Super Bowl.
 > 7. Checkmate!
 > 6.She's too young to be wearing that bikini.
 > 5. Hey, here's an episode of "Hee Haw" that we haven't seen.
 > 4. I don't have a favorite football team.
 > 3. Youse Guys.,,,
 > 2. Those cutoffs ought to be a little longer, Betty Mae.



> AND THE NUMBER ONE THING THAT YOU WILL NEVER HEAR A SOUTHERN > BOY SAY:
 > 1. Nope, no more beer for me. I'm driving a whole busload of us down to help > in the Hillary Campaign.

13 comments:

gruaud said...

6.She's too young to be wearing that bikini.

Ya might want to rethink that one.

Mike Hawk said...

22. Wrestling (aka - Rasslin')

This list was hilarious.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk said...

oops....23

Mike Hawk

CharlieE said...

> 8. I've got two cases of Zima iced down for the Super Bowl.

If so, I'd say it's past it's "best by" date; Zima was discontinued in the United States in 2008.

And of course you're not going to vote for Hillary or support her campaign. You're going to give your vote, your time and your money to some Republican who intends to exploit your ignorance and pass laws that will hurt you.

Agent86 said...

I've seen similar lists for Californians and New Yorkers. Mildly amusing and being from the south I can relate to a few of those...lol

ferschitz said...

No wonder RWD envies prisoners who he believes (incorrectly) get all sorts of free health care. With such a proudly unhealthy lifestyle, RWD is soon in for a world of hurt... and expense to deal with it.

Way to go Southern RWD. You are exhibiting typical rightwing lack of conscience and irresponsibility.

LiberalGunner said...

All these new flavored Malt drinks, Twisted tea and others are just flavored Zima.

Anonymous said...

11. I've got it all on the C:DRIVE

Bet ya don't have it on your phone either.

Anonymous said...

@LiberalGunner
Shhhhhh..... Dont tell the southern boys that, they are too busy taking pride in being overweight and obtuse.

Hooray4US said...

27. Come to think of it, I'll have a Heineken with a slice of lime.

Guess red neck RWD (is that redundant?) can't bring himself to even mention dirty Messican beer? Limes usually served with Corona. Never heard of limes with Heineken.

Agent86 said...

I don't consider myself a redneck although I would classify some of my family that way..lol. I do enjoy a south of the border beer tho Corona isn't my first choice but it's not too bad. I prefer Modelo Especial.

Mike Hawk said...

I prefer Pacifico or Sol (occasionally a Dos X or Bohemia).

Andale, Andale...Orale!!!! ;-)

Mike Hawk

Anonymous said...

I figured No. 1 would be "yes, I have my high school diploma."

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.