A press inquiry! Your help requested...

Right-Wing Emails Examined by The Nation Magazine!

I received this email from a contributing writer for The Nation magazine. I agreed to the interview and we spoke yesterday over the phone. It turns out he is also trying to figure out where these right-wing emails originate and his search needs our help. If you are receiving right-wing emails and would like to talk about it with Christopher, email him at: christopherlhayes [at] gmail.com .

"Hey there. My name's Christopher Hayes and I'm a contributing writer at the Nation magazine. It just so happens I'm working on an article about right-wing email forwards and happened upon your blog. I'm wondering if perhaps you have time to talk. I'd be interested in discussing the blog and seeing if I can perhaps email some of the people who forwarded you stuff.


Thanks,
-c"

0 comments:

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.