FW: FWD: Heaven

Subject: Heaven

Al Gore and Bill and Hillary Clinton go to heaven, and God addresses
Al first. ''Al, what do you believe in?''
>
Al replies: "Well, I believe that I won that election, but that it
was your will that I did not serve. And I've come to understand that
now.''
>
God thinks for a second and says: "Very good. Come and sit at my
left.''
>
God then addresses Bill. "Bill, what do you believe in?''
>
Bill Replies: "I believe in forgiveness. I've sinned, but I've never
held a grudge against my fellow man, and I hope no grudges are held
against me.''
>
God thinks for a second and says: "You are forgiven, my son. Come and
sit at my right.''
>
Then God addresses Hillary. "Hillary, what do you believe in?''
>
She replies: "I believe you're in my chair.''

- end

0 comments:

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.