Fwd: Fw: Fw: MAYBE YOU ARE MAD ABOUT THIS TOO...




Author unknown but right on the money!


I've heard friends and also mass media announcers say;
“I’m mad that our government didn’t act sooner.”
================================

I’ve seen that on quite a few posts and on many news stations.
It's a thinly veiled accusation that Trump didn’t act quickly enough.

Well I’m mad too.

  • I’m mad that Pelosi and the U.S. House wasted close to 3 months pursuing an obviously futile impeachment of the President.
  • I’m mad that Pelosi sat on those very impeachment papers for 28 days before sending them on to the Senate.
  • I’m mad that the Senate was shut down for 21 days in January and early February dealing with Pelosi’s impeachment, thereby leaving Trump to deal with Covid alone, with no support from either the House or Senate.
  • I’m mad that the day the President closed travel to and from China, Chuck Schumer declared the action “racist”.
  • I’m mad that 28 days after the travel restriction, Nancy Pelosi, downplaying the severity of the virus, begged people to visit Chinatown in San Francisco, again playing the race card.
  • I’m mad that Pelosi swooped in at the last hour of the stimulus package, adding things that were pure politics and had nothing to do with the dire circumstances at hand.
  • I’m mad that the Obama administration didn’t replenish the National Medical stockpile of masks after the H1N1 virus scare.
  • I’m mad that there are top doctors and experts in many fields having to waste their time at daily press briefings just so the “media” can pester them with gotcha questions that they think might be their ticket to a Pulitzer.
  • I’m mad that Pelosi is now talking about an investigation into Trump’s handling of the Covid crisis. Every day, every turn, every word, every breath since before he was elected, President Trump has been attacked, mocked, accused and belittled by Pelosi and her gang.

(And don’t even get me started on the media.)

So there it is…… I’m mad as hell that our country is going through this and petty bickering from the left won’t even stop for people who are dying while our economy is imploding.

Hey Nancy, why don’t you man up and stand side by side with the President to work through this mess?
American citizens need to see "all" of Washington working together and your mob are infuriatingly absent.


Oh yeah, and just to really screw with your head remember that if Trump and Pence were to die from the virus, she would be your President.

Let that sink in...!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...



---No photos of Hospitals, no photos of graves, no death statistics, no anger that anyone has been hurt.

---Mandalay Bay Hotel in 2017 fixated guy.

charlie said...

I'm not mad that Nancy Pelosi spent time on impeachment. I'm mad that Republicans in the Senate wouldn't remove him from office.

Seventy thousand Americans who have died from COVID-19 would probably agree...were they not dead.

Hey Nancy, why don’t you man up and stand side by side with the President to work through this mess?

Donald Trump has pretty much declared that he's done with the coronavirus.

There will be no more action from the federal government on this, so Nancy Pelosi has no one with whom she can work.

Look for 250,000 dead by Christmas. You can start finding your excuses to blame that on Nancy Pelosi now, I guess.

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.