Fwd: SHOOTING IN BUTTE, MONTANA : Hay Bill, Micah your son is writting Bullshit to people who write me so I gress I'll stop writting him. Ithough the shooting was ALRIGHT

"Hilarious exchange via email. Earlier this week both my right-wing dad and my right-wing uncle sent me the same right-wing forward. As is typical, I googled a single 5-word stretch and discovered it was long ago debunked at snopes. I wrote a short retort, and by accident I hit 'reply all' instead of 'reply' -- and then got a vicious right-wing hate-mail from one of my uncle's pals who was accidentally cc:ed on my debunking. CRAZY! The guy goes OFF on snopes and brings up gay sex no fewer than 5 times, then sent it back out to my uncle, who passed it along to my right-wing dad, who then sent it to my sisters & brother.
It's a weird circle of right-wing craziness!"
 

"Start at the bottom."
-Micah

------------Begin forwarded message---------------------

> From: bill
> Date: November 18, 2008 15:01:07 PST
> To: eric , melissa , micah , stephanie
> Subject: FW: SHOOTING IN BUTTE, MONTANA : Hay Bill, Micah your son is writting Bullshit to people who write me so I gress I'll stop writting him. Ithough the shooting was ALRIGHT
>
> Guess someone got fed up with Micah's bullshit left wing liberalism!!!!!!
>
> dad
>
>
>
> Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:55:08 -0800
> From: #####@yahoo.com
> Subject: Fw: SHOOTING IN BUTTE, MONTANA : Hay Bill, Micah your son is writting Bullshit to people who write me so I gress I'll stop writting him. Ithough the shooting was ALRIGHT
> To: #####@live.com
>
>
>
>
>
> ----- Forwarded Message ----
> From: Ops. Center
> To: micah
> Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 1:14:57 PM
> Subject: RE: SHOOTING IN BUTTE, MONTANA
>
> Listen, you Liberal Punk .......
>
> The entire Snopes Gag was developed long before you were born, in 1961 ....... It was a Gag then and morphed into what it purports to be today by the very same Liberals and Faggots that use it, to further blind the already stupid public and keep them from hearing the truth .......
>
> You can spew that homosexual High Dugeon out there on the Left Coast, but it doesn't wash among intelligent, educated people with a decent sense of values or real Talent ... I've got Family in the business out there and you are known to be a lousy writer, so maybe you should take a course at Al Bundy Tech and learn to sell Shoes .......
>
> Next time you invade my space by sending me Liberal Faggot Democrat Bullshit, I'm going to send you a Worm that will smoke your entire System and ruin the wiring in that cheesey Apartment you live in ... and if you ever dare come back to Houston, I will be glad to meet with you and pound your Gay ass into the pavement ...
>
> You Liberal Turdpackers make me sick, and have a nice day .......
>
>
> Z
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> CC: 11111111@yahoo.com; 222222222@yahoo.com; 333333333@hotmail.com; 4444444444@juno.com;55555555@yahoo.com; 666666666@yahoo.com;77777777777@yahoo.com; 8888888@yahoo.com; 999999999@hotmail.com;1010101010@hotmail.com; 11 11 11 11@yahoo.com; 12121212@yahoo.com; 13131313@valornet.com; 14141414@gmail.com; 15151515@att.net;16161616@juno.com; 1717171717@yahoo.com; 181818181818@sbcglobal.net; 191919191919@yahoo.com
> From: micah@micahwright.com
> To: ###@yahoo.com
> Subject: Re: SHOOTING IN BUTTE, MONTANA
> Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:18:16 -0800
>
> We evil liberals won't report it, because it's pure b.s.
> http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/homeinvasion.asp
>
> More hate-mongering lies designed to make nervous old white people cling to their guns & hate.
>
> Power to the Google!
>
> -Micah
>
> On Nov 18, 2008, at 05:35, howard wright wrote:
>
>
>
> ----- Forwarded Message ----
> From: bill
> To:
> Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 4:10:56 AM
> Subject: FW: SHOOTING IN BUTTE, MONTANA
>
> Normally, this e-mail would say "don't mess with Texas", but in this case it says "don't mess with Montana 11 year old girls". The liberal press will never report this kinda story.
>
> bill
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 19:03:41 -0600
> From: %%%%%@gmail.com
> To: &&&&@live.com
> Subject: Fwd: Fw: SHOOTING IN BUTTE, MONTANA
>
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>
> ----- Original Message -----
>
> Shooting in Butte, Montana
>
> Shotgun preteen vs. illegal alien Home Invaders
>
> Butte, Montana November 5, 2006
>
> Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily
> overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.
>
> It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay
> shooting champion since she was nine.
>
> Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She
> quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.
>
> Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast
> of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.
>
> When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the
> street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.
>
> It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another
> home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab
> wounds to the chest.
>
> Patricia staved off a robbery, potential rape, and probably her own death because her parents taught
> her how to use a gun. Her parents just didn't hide a gun in the house and not educate her on the power
> that a firearm provides. Ignorance can be deadly, but fortunately for this Montana family, knowledge was power.
>
> Two illegals that were sent back............. in a box
>
> -----------
>
> Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, & MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news........an 11 year
> old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself......against two murderous, illegal aliens ......and
> she won, she is still alive.
>
> Now that's Gun Control !
>
> Thought for the day:
>
> Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist
'

8 comments:

SJT said...

Alright, Micah, fess up: is this real? As must as I'd love to believe it, I'm having a lot of trouble believing anyone could have written all this and meant it.

If its not, I commend you for the satire. If it is, my sympathies for what must be an especially tough right wing dad forwarding situation.

Either way, thanks for sharing.

Matto the Hun said...

Wow Micha, I guess it's too much to ask that your dad and uncle might have seen the virulent reaction from their "friends" and had a few words with them in your defense. Seeing as your their son/nephew and all.

The response underscores who these right wingers really are; uninformed, hateful, cowards.

Uninformed and hateful is readily apparant. What makes them cowards is that some how it is okay for them to pass this garbage around, but it is not okay for anyone to respond in contradiction.

They likely don't even expect a contradictory response. Mainly they think they are protected in a little interweb bubble where they are free to be ignorant and hateful without any challenge or consequence. This is cowardly.

This reminds me of a similar incident when my mom first got suckered into these right wing emails. Out of the blue she sent me a racist email entitled "Someone Had to Say it!!!"**.

I composed a thoughtful, informed response. I had already decided I'd reply to everyone on the list so I wanted to make sure that I was calling out only the author of the email as well as making clear I am a white male writing my response. There was no way anyone who read that could have thought I was not a white male or mistaken that I was railing against them rather than the author.

When my mom and I finally spoke, first I found that she did not agree withe the email and because she was new to the internet, did nt understand that if you forward something w/o adding your own comment, it is assumed you agree with it.

Second, apparently I had frightened her little group of friends. They thought I was a black guy and that I was coming to their house.

They were so afraid that somebody would talk back that they didn't fully read or comprehend what I had written. Instead they reacted with fear. Which is how right wingers are controlled and kept in line, and why they believe these stupid emails. They are weak and fearful.

Thanks for sharing Micah

Anonymous said...

Outstanding. Made my week. "Truth has a well-known liberal bias."

Anonymous said...

Jeez, dude, are you sure you're not adopted?

Anonymous said...

I have a lot of trouble understanding the mindset of a person who, after receiving an email where someone physically threatens their son over a political disagreement, forwards that threat on to the rest of the family with a laudatory remark. "Look, kids, someone thinks your brother is a homosexual who needs to be curbstomped! Good on 'im!"

What the hell? Seriously -- what the hell?

Anonymous said...

Wow... your dad is a dick.

I love how "Z" holds up the character of Al Bundy as the illustration of ignorance. Al Bundy is a Rhodes scholar compared to this jerkoff.

Tim said...

I'm gay and if my right wing ignoramus infested Catholic family ever sent me anything like this I would show up at their door and kick their ass. Seriously. I used to get forwards like this from my older brother until I politely told him he was an absolute moron and an utter embarrassment to me. Then he stopped.

I know they probably talk this way about me behind my back. What a comfort.

Tim said...

Really, this one has it all.

* product placement (Mossberg)
* lurid fantasies of castration by a female, a pre-pubscent one at that, WITH a shotgun.
* illegal immigrants
* sidesteps issues of leaving the child at home alone, something they usually complain about
* mentions rape ('potential' child rape) - by illegal immigrants


My this abounds with unintentional psycho-sexual fucked-up-ness!

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.