Fw: HUMMMMMMMM!

Curator's note: This RW FWD: is a variation of this submission already in the archive.


hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
....


















"Let's see here. I need to shower, shave, eat some oatmeal, put on my new Obama T-shirt, grab my 9mm and hold up a convenience store...
New fashion rage in Police Mug Shots, These are actual Police Photos.





































Just think about this for a second:

Did you ever see anyone arrested wearing a Bush T-shirt, or for you older guys, an Eisenhower, Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan,or even Nixon, or Bob Dole shirt.

There MUST be a message here, but I can't quite grasp it. Maybe you can help me out here....

6 comments:

gruaud said...

Sure, I can help you out.

Bush-lovin' criminals typically wear three-piece suits.

Think about that just as hard as your little brain is able.

gruaud said...

Haha! I should have checked the archive before commenting.

ferschitz said...

Well, once againg, righwingers would say that somehow I am a racist, but that this RWF is not racist. And so it goes...

And yes, gruaud: what you said!

CharlieE said...

Would anyone, ever, be caught dead in a Bob Dole T-shirt?

Anonymous said...

I wonder how many of these images are photoshopped?

Hooray4US said...

A Bob Dole t-shirt? ROTFLOL!!! Now that's pretty funny.

I don't think they had Eisenhower T-Shirts; I don't think that was happening back in the day. I'm pretty sure that Nixon & Ford t-shirts didn't exist either; it was all about buttons back then.

Interesting to note that they left both Bush POTUSes off this list... must've been written by some old fart.

But yeah: ain't photoshop grand???

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.