Fw: my dog

Curator's note: this is a revision of this FWD: already in the archive.

Subject: Fwd: my dog


Fw: my dog
my dog
Tuesday, March 02, 2010 7:11:43 PM




My Dog

I went down this morning to sign up my Dog for welfare.

At first the lady said, “Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare.”

So I explained to her that my Dog is black, unemployed, lazy, can't
speak English and has no frigging clue who his Daddy is.

So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify.

My Dog gets his first check Friday.

Damn this is a great country.

6 comments:

ferschitz said...

Yes, we've seen this one before. Actually it's not as nastily racist as some of the "jokes" that rightwingers seem to enjoy forwarding. So, tell me conservatives who lurk here: Do you really think this is "funny" and a "joke"? Do you honestly think that isn't racist?

I'm serious: I'd like to know.

gruaud said...

Lee Atwater, you have a lot to answer for.

FreeRepublik said...

And if you confront a person who tells/forwards this thing, he'll tell you he's not a racist, just non-PC.

katz said...

At least they didn't say that the dog had nappy hair. Because they could have.

Anonymous said...

The right isn't racist! They just don't like left-wing politics! Really!

Marc with a C said...

But can the dog spin mad beatz?

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.