Subject: Dog For Sale
A guy is driving in rural Alabama and he sees a sign in front of a tired old house with lots of deferred maintenance: 'Talking Dog For Sale 'He rings the bell and the owner appears and tells him the dog is in the backyard.
The guy goes into the backyard and sees a nice looking Labrador retriever sitting there.
'You talk?' he asks.'Yep,' the Lab replies.After the guy recovers from the shock of hearing a dog talk, he says 'So, what's your story?'
The Lab looks up and says, 'Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so... I told the CIA.
In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping.''I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running...But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in.
I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals.''I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired.'
The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.
'Ten dollars,' the guy says.
'Ten dollars? This dog is amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?'
'Because he lies more than Hillary; He's never been out of the back yard'
Sent: Sunday, October 2, 2016 12:20 PM
Subject: Another voice undermining global warming science
The "Science" Underlying Climate Alarmism Turns Up Missing
In the list of President Obama's favorite things to do, using government power to save the world from human-caused "climate change" has to rank at the top. From the time of his nomination acceptance speech in June 2008 ( "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal . . ."), through all of his State of the Union addresses, and right up to the present, he has never missed an opportunity to lecture us on how atmospheric warming from our sinful "greenhouse gas" emissions is the greatest crisis facing humanity. Just a couple of weeks ago, while on his way in Air Force One to China to "ratify" his new climate non-treaty treaty, he stopped off to make two speeches on the subject, one in Nevada and the other in Hawaii. From the Guardian on September 1: Obama embraced language that would not be out of place from an environmental group, calling on politicians “to be less concerned with special interests and more concerned about the judgment of future generations”
Subject: Colin Kapernick - A few words for him
Fwd: Cajun Joke
The Louisiana State Police had received numerous reports of illegal cock
fighting being held in the area around Abbeville and had sent their famous
Detective Boudreaux from Thibodeaux to investigate. Boudreaux promptly
his investigation and then reported to his Commander the next morning.
"Dey is tree main groups involve in dis rooster Fightin", he began.
"Good work! Who are they?" the Commander asked.
Boudreaux replied confidently, "De Texas Aggies, de local Cajuns, and de
Demcratic Natnal Char fromN'awlins".
Puzzled, the Commander asked, "Now Boudreaux, how did you find all that out
in one night?"
"Well," he replied, "I went down and done seen dat rooster fight in person.
And I knowed immediately datdem Aggies was involved when a Duck was
entered in the fight."
The Commander nodded, "I'll buy that. But what about the others?"
Boudreaux nodded knowingly, "Well, I knowed de Cajuns was involved when
sumbody bet on de duck!"
"Ah, I see, I see ... " sighed the sergeant, "And how did you figure the
DNC was involved?"
"De duck won!"
Subject: Why Putin envies Trump
It is pretty easy to understand why Trump enjoys going to work every day!!!
1/16/2017 03:30:00 AM | | 6 Comments
These numbers should SHUT UP liberals about the Electoral College once and for all
Michele Hickford, Editor-in-Chief November 29, 2016
of the nation?
There are 3,141 counties in the United States.
the popular vote of the entire country.
Large, densely populated Democrat cities (NYC, Chicago, LA, etc) don’t and shouldn’t speak for the rest of our country.
Wow, very, very interesting. Much of this I didn't know. Good reading...see especially the last line...
* Donald John Trump, was born June 14, 1946.
* He will be 70 years old on election day.
* From the Internet, he is 6'2" or 6'3' and weighs between 195 and
* He has a full head of blond/brown hair (which is long and
elaborately combed) and blue eyes.
* The Internet tells us he wears a size 12 shoe.
* Donald Trump was born the fourth of five children who were born
over eleven years.
* The oldest, Mary Ann, was born in 1937 and is currently a Federal
* His older brother, Fred Jr, died in early adulthood as a result of
complications from alcoholism.
* He has another older sister, Elizabeth and a younger brother,
* Donald Trump has been married three times.
* Trump's first wife, Ivana, was an immigrant from Czechoslovakia
and a divorcee who has been married 4 times in her life. She is a lifelong
avid skier and worked in design at the Trump Organization.
* Marla Maples, Trump's second wife is an actress and model
* Trump's third wife, Melania is an immigrant from Slovenia (born in
Yugoslavia) and has been a super model.
* Two of Trump's children, Donald Jr and Ivanka, have gone to Penn.
Son Eric, went to Georgetown.
* Donald Trump tells us that he is Presbyterian.
* Donald Trump does not appear to have had any interest in occults,
mysticism or exotic mythologies.
* Donald Trump's oldest daughter, Ivanka, and her three children are
* Trump's oldest daughter, Ivanka, is married to Jared Kushner who
is, among other things, a newspaper publisher. The Kushner family is very
successful in New York City area real estate.
* Donald's grandmother, mother, first wife, and third wife are all
* Donald Trump was born and raised in Queens NY.
* Though his family was very wealthy, Trump's boyhood home in the
Jamaica Estates section of Queens was not a grand mansion. The Trump home was
a larger version of the homes Fred Trump was building for his tenants.
* There are no indications that the Trump family lived among the
wealthy elites on vacations or country clubs.
* Queens is the largest of New York's five boroughs and the most
* Trump attended a local private day school, the Kew Forrest School,
in Queens until about 8th grade.
* His secondary schooling was at New York Military Academy which is
about 60 miles north of NYC in Cornwall on the Hudson. He was the class of
* Trump was never a "Preppie".
* Trump never embraced any aspect of the "Hippie" movement of the
* Trump was a very good high school athlete - football, soccer, and
especially baseball. He had potential to become a professional baseball
* Even in high school - Trump liked women and women liked him.
* Trump was generally popular in high school.
* Trump's boarding school room mate liked him.
* He attended Fordham University in NYC for two years and
transferred to the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Business.
* At that time, the Wharton School offered a rare program for Real
* Though he was of age, Donald Trump did not serve in Vietnam.
* He was not drafted due to bone spurs in his heels (4F) and also
* Ultimately, in the draft lottery, he drew a high number.
* By all we know, Donald Trump does not smoke, drink or use
recreational drugs. He'll be the first President in more than 25 years who hasn't
* BTW: Trump's children don't smoke or drink.
* Trump makes it well known that he enjoys sexual interaction with
* I am unaware that Donald Trump is a recreational gambler.
* His doctor publicly announced Donald to be in excellent health.
I think that to really know Donald Trump, you must know his family
background. The Trump family story is a very American story.
Trump family history - concise version.
* Donald Trump's grandparents immigrated to the U.S. from Alsace
(Kallstadt, Germany) which throughout history has been alternately French and
German. The Trumps are German, originally speaking the same German dialect
as the Amish of Lancaster County, PA.
* His maternal grandparents lived in Scotland.
* Freiderich (Drumph) Trump made a small but respectable fortune in
the late 19th Century in the mining boom towns of the American Northwest.
* He returned to Germany to marry his childhood neighbor, Elizabeth
* The newly married Trumps resettled in the Borough of Queens NY.
* Freidrich was establishing a real estate business in Queens when
he died suddenly at age 49 (1918).
* In 1920, at the age of 15, Fred Trump (Freiderich's son and
Donald's father), started a business partnership with his widowed mother called
Elizabeth Trump & Son.
* This business was built upon the real estate holdings that his
father, Frederich, had amassed (worth about $500,000.00 in today's dollars).
This is the original "seed money" of the current Trump organization.
* Elizabeth & Fred remained close business partners her entire life
(she died in 1966).
* In 1936 Fred Trump (age 31) married Mary Ann MacLeod (age 24) of
* During the depression, Fred Trump built and successfully operated
a supermarket (a new concept at the time) which was sold to King Kullen Co.
and operates this day.
* Fred Trump made a lot of money building housing for the military
* Fred Trump was investigated by the Justice Department for making
"excessive profits" from government contracts.
* All (or nearly all) of the building of Elizabeth Trump & Son's
non-government building was residential property in Queens.
* Fred Trump died in 1999 (age 94) - beloved and worth between $250
million and $300 million. His wife died a year later.
"The Donald's" career:
Donald Trump is the greatest career achiever of the "baby boomer"
Donald Trump has reached the zenith in his careers as book author, TV
entertainer, sports entertainer, real estate developer, and currently
* Donald Trump has authored more than 18 books. At least one of
them, "The Art of the Deal" was a top seller.
* Donald says that the Holy Bible is his favorite book. "The Art of
the Deal" is his 2nd favorite book. And "The Power of Positive Thinking" by
Norman Vincent Peale is his third favorite book.
* He likes golf. Donald Trump has developed more than 11 golf
courses which bear his name.
* Donald Trump has twice been nominated for an Emmy Award
* Donald Trump has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
* Donald Trump has been inducted into the Professional Wrestling Hall
* Donald Trump has appeared in more than a dozen movies such as "Home
Alone 2", "Zoolander", and "Little Rascals".
* Donald Trump has been a guest actor in more than 6 TV shows such
as "Fresh Prince of Bel Aire", "Days of Our Lives", "Sex and the City", and
* Trump has been the executive producer of 7 TV shows.
* Trump has been the guest host of 5 TV shows such as Extra, Larry
King Live, Saturday Night Live and more.
* Donald Trump has been co-producer of the longest running reality
* Donald Trump performed in several WWE wrestling shows.
* Donald performed in Wrestlemania 23 which set attendance records
and revenue records up til that time.
* In his first candidacy for public office, Donald Trump received
the most popular votes for the President of the United States out of a field
of experienced and successful politicians. And in most cases, he achieved
this with less money than any of his opponents.
Keeping in mind that 90% of start up businesses fail, Trump's record of
enterprise is nothing short of amazing. Trump has enjoyed success in at least 11 very different
enterprises: Professional football, ice skating rinks, fragrance, ice, steaks, wines,
model management, airline, blenders, men's wear, bicycle races, world class
beauty contests, and many others. In some of these, such as model
management, his firm has risen to the top of that particular industry.
* There are 31 buildings that bear his name.
* The largest private real estate development in New York is Trump
Riverside. Drive down the Henry Hudson Blvd. - you can't miss them.
* There are at least 12 Trump Towers
* There are at least 6 Trump Plazas.
* There are at least 11 Trump Golf Course developments.
* And much, much, more in real estate.
* Trump Entertainment, Casinos and Resorts was recently sold to Carl
* Donald Trump's personal managing of the Wollman Ice Skating Rink
project in the early 1980's is the quintessential case study for MBA
students in Wharton, Harvard, and other business schools. His performance there
* Donald Trump's privately held businesses have employed more than
* In the casino business in Atlantic City, Trump had to do business
with known mobsters - and he stayed "clean" and alive.
* Aside from his personal investments, Donald Trump has never been a
Wall Street "player".
The Political Trump:
about 1967 - 1987 - Democrat (he was a supporter of Ronald Reagan)
1987 - 1999 - Republican
1999 - 2001 - Reform Party (he supported Ross Perot)
2001 - 2009 - Democrat
2009 - 2011 - Republican
2011 - 2012 - Independent
2012 - Present - Republican
Donald Trump was openly supportive of Mitt Romney's candidacy.
Donald Trump does not seem to hold political party organizations in high regard.
For the most part, his political involvement has been for practical reasons.
Donald Trump does not appear to be held to political ideology.
Some of my take aways:
* Trump has an extraordinarily energetic central nervous system much
like Teddy Roosevelt but more targeted to industry and enterprise.
* Trump's presidency will be very energetic, transparent, and
* Trump will be a very hard working President.
* His interaction with his older brother (who everybody loved) tells
me that he thinks that everybody is like him - or wants to be - or should be.
* His relationship with his older brother was a hard lesson in
tolerance for him.
* Trump is the Babe Ruth of career achievements.
* He is dumb like a fox. When you think he just said something
stupid - he didn't. It's just that you were not his target audience.
* Trump knows the people - the folk.
* His son, Donald Jr. is right. Trump is a "Blue Collar
* More than anything, his TV show, The Apprentice, was his passion.
He wants all Americans to have confidence (like he does) to venture.
* Donald Trump is attracted to and marries smart, high achieving
* The highest levels of a Trump Administration is certain to have
many women - and they will be bright and assertive.
* Donald Trump's children are very important to him. And it shows.