Fw: Better than an ID


A guy traveling through Canada on vacation lost his wallet and all of his identification.

Cutting his trip short, he attempted to make his way home but was stopped by the U.S.
Customs Agent at the border.

"May I see your identification, please?" asked the agent.

"I'm sorry, but I lost my wallet," replied the guy.

"Sure buddy, I hear that every day. No ID, no entry," said the agent.

"But I can prove I'm an American!" he exclaimed. "I have a picture of Ronald
Reagan
tattooed on one side of my butt and George Bush on the other."


"This I gotta see," replied the agent.
With that, the guy dropped his pants and showed the agent
his
behind.

"By golly, you're right!" exclaimed the agent. "Have a safe trip back to Chicago."


"Thanks!" he said. "But how did you know I was from
Chicago?"

The agent replied, "I recognized Obama in the middle."

5 comments:

Celia said...

Obama is a bumhole!

*artificial sounding laugh track*

bantated said...

PEE PEE POO POO HE IS BAD PRESIDENT

Conservative humor!

gruaud said...

I hope and pray that all conservatives
get Ronald Reagan and George Bush
tattoos on their buttocks.

ferschitz said...

We've seen this stupid butt hole joke before. Wasn't particularly amusing then, and it's not funny now.

But it does seem to prove the point that Republics are all closeted gays or something. Why else wouldja tatoo two men on your butt cheeks? Begs the question...

Anonymous said...

Ronald
Reagan tattooed on one side of my butt and George Bush on the other

So..... Reagan and Bush are ass cheeks and it occurs to me that our border problem isn't in the south.

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.