Fw:

----- Original Message -----






Words of wisdom Author unknown.



"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a

citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency. It will

be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to

restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved

electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is

much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of

what ails us. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the

vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The republic can

survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely

to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

9 comments:

Thx 4 Fish said...

Author Unknown = someone without the balls to claim their own rant.

I keep asking my RWD what has Obama done that is so horrible that it will destroy our country? The responses are mostly "Well, he's trying to do this... He wants to do that...he apologized for America!" Scandalous!

Anonymous said...

If Obama is merely a fool, then the last President drooled on himself and country survived, but with some needed repair.

Marc with a C said...

I too long for the day when we shall throw off the shackles of democracy and appoint a warrior prophet-king to lead us into the future.

bendk said...

A vote for Zardoz is a vote for America

Anonymous said...

"A man like Obama"?

Why do I get the feeling any request for clarification will be met with, "He's... well... YOU know what I mean...!"

ferschitz said...

Bebe: your father is deluded, and I suspect that he watches Fake "News" and listens to rightwing rant radio, as my rightwing family does. They are bamboozled.

I think this little paragraph should be rewritten replacing all of the instances of Barack Obama with George W Bush. Then it makes more sense.

Not that I see Obama as this great savior, and, in truth, I am more & more disappointed in him. Obama is more to the right than I would prefer. So the ranting about how he is "ruining" this country rings similarly to the rants when Clinton was POTUS. There is no "there" there.

Thomas said...

@ferschitz: I think you're right, replace Obama with Bush and it makes sense. I suspect the "original" of this probably DID say Bush.

katz said...

Heh, I think Thomas is onto it. Who thinks Obama is a fool, anyway? He can't be both a fool and a world-domination-bent supervillain.

ferschitz said...

PS and thanks for the vote for Zaroz, Bendk!! LOL, made my day. Zardoz! Where is Zardoz when we need him?

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.