FW: Interesting

>


If anyone can disprove this, let me know so I can apologize for forwarding it.



Interesting


Looking for evidence of Obama's past, Fox News contacted 400 Columbia University students from the period when Obama claims to have been there, but none remembered him.

Wayne Allyn Root was, like Obama, a political science major at Columbia who also graduated in 1983. In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I don't know a single person at Columbia that knew him, and they all know me.

I don't have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia. Ever! Nobody recalls him. I'm not exaggerating, I'm not kidding." Root adds that he was also, like Obama, "Class of '83 political science, pre-law" and says, "You don't get more exact or closer than that. Never met him in my life, don't know anyone who ever met him. At the class reunion, our 20th reunion five years ago, who was asked to be the speaker of the class? Me.

No one ever heard of Barack! And five years ago, nobody even knew who he was. The guy who writes the class notes, who's kind of the, as we say in New York, the macha who knows everybody, has yet to find a person, a human who ever met him. Is that not strange?

It's very strange." Obama's photograph does not appear in the school's yearbook and Obama consistently declines requests to talk about his years at Columbia, provide school records, or provide the name of any former classmates or friends while at Columbia.

NOTE: Root graduated as Valedictorian from his high school, Thornton-Donovan School, then
graduated from Columbia University in 1983 as a Political Science major (in the same class as President Barack Obama WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN IN).

11 comments:

bendk said...

Wayne Allen Root is a Libertarian candidate, so I don't think we can trust someone with a brain disorder. Good for him for getting into a college, though. I'm sure he didn't go on grants or anything. Nope, just good ole fashioned bootstraps and objectivism.

btw:
http://gawker.com/5078266/columbia-remembers-obama-even-if-libertarian-loser-vp-candidate-cant

ferschitz said...

So stupid. Wishful thinking on their parts.

For the record, I went to a very small liberal arts college with a class of 350 students. There are students from my class whose names are unfamiliar to me & whose photos (either current or from college days) do not ring a bell. Does this mean that these people didn't go to my college and graduate with my class?

Like: double DUH! Gimme a break.

Thx 4 Fish said...

Love the disclaimer..."If anyone can disprove this, let me know so I can apologize for forwarding it."

Translation: "I'm just going to be lazy (Snopes is too hard!) and believe whatever I want to ... until someone rubs my nose in it."

The rightwing world is a celebration of lazy minds being led by fascist daddy/overlords. I once was listening to Mark Levin on the radio. One of his listeners actually called in, and in a very military manner asked, "Sir, what are your instructions for us in this matter?" Levin didn't miss a beat in giving those instructions.

Anonymous said...

Supposedly my ex-girlfriend went to high school with famous R&B singer Usher. Yet she doesn't remember him at all, and they didn't have any mutual friends.
It's only logical therefore that Usher did not go to that school.

Anonymous said...

I competed against N'Sync singer Lance Bass in a show choir competition in high school. I even talked to him, as well as several of the other people in his group. I don't remember him. Therefore he was not a member of that show choir.

Anonymous said...

I was left out of my college's yearbook my senior year, too. Guess I never graduated.

I find the last bit amusing. This guy was Valedictorian!

...in high school.

Tootseye said...

Hey: I didn't attend my college graduation ceremonies, and I, too, was not in my college year book. So I guess I didn't go to my college or get a degree, either. Isn't that how it works?

Celia said...

I recently went to Facebook to look for people I went to university with. So many people I don't recognise even a little bit. I probably wouldn't recognise most of the people I had actual classes with. And I would hardly be surprised if people I was in seminars with looked at pictures of me these days and asked themselves "...who?"

So in short, nobody goes to university or anywhere else and our whole experience is just a giant illusion.

College Research Paper said...

I appreciate the work of all people who share information with others.

Anonymous said...

Hey Celia: some eastern religions would agree with you that it's all one giant illusion!! I would like to think how rightwingers act is all a bad dream from which I will awake some day... and everyone will treat each other with kindness and respect. But: yep, more illusion!

PS I didn't go to my college, either. My resume is riddled with lies and b.s. Isn't everyones?

joshua said...

This Root guy must be on to something.

Everybody knows everybody from every college graduating class, right?

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.