Fw: Desert Humor....

The Taliban and the Jew 

 
A fleeing Talibani, desperate for water, was plodding through the Afghanistan desert when he saw something
far off in the distance.  Hoping to find water, he hurried toward the object, only to find a little old Jewish man
at a small stand selling ties.
The Taliban asked, 'Do you have water?'  
The Jewish man replied, 'I have no water. Would you like to buy a tie?  They are only $50.' 
The Taliban shouted, 'Idiot! I do not need an over-priced tie. I need water! I should kill you, but I must find 
water first! 
'OK,' said the old Jewish man, 'it does not matter that you do not want to buy a tie and that you hate me.
I will show you that I am bigger than that. If you continue over that hill to the east for about two miles, you will find a lovely restaurant. It has all the ice cold water you need. Shalom.' 
Muttering, the Talibani staggered away over the hill. Several hours later he staggered back, almost dead. 'Your brother won't let me in without a tie!'

8 comments:

gruaud said...

Jesus, that was actually funny.

Celia said...

Funnily enough, I just saw this joke over at Freeper Madness. Apparently, Free Republic is denouncing it as proof of the sickness and bad taste of liberals because someone in Obama's ministry told it at some function or another.

Whatever, it's not funny and that's the main thing.

ferschitz said...

Wow, a two-fer. Dirty muzlinz and conniving joos all in one "joke." My universe is imploding...

Anonymous said...

I'll give 'em credit for at least engaging in equal-opportunity stereotyping.

Anonymous said...

I have to admit I giggled at this one. :P

Tootseye said...

It's funny in it's own way, even though it does engage in stereotypes. I had a laugh, too.

Anonymous said...

Didn't Mr. Kotter tell this joke?

Anonymous said...

Leaving out the little speech that "I am better than that" and the stereotypes, it was funny. If re-written as:

"A man is lost in the desert stumbles across a traveling salesman...."

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.