Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2009 8:49 AM
Subject: Dr. Warren Constipation Cure


>> Subj: Fwd: Dr. Warren Constipation Cure
>>

>> If you are bothered by occasional or frequent constipation,
>> look in the mirror and repeat the following phrase three
>> times in succession when symptoms occur:
>> "My financial and personal well being are totally in
>> the hands of Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Harry Reid, Nancy
>> Pelosi, Tim Geithner, Rahm Emmanual, Barney Frank, Chris
>> Dodd, and Al Gore"
>> If that doesn't scare the shit out of you, then you are
>> probably destined to be backed up for the rest of your life.
>> There is no need to thank me for this advice, I'm just
>> doing a public service.
>> Dr. John

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! That's why these posts are so fulla shite: these folks are all constipated!

Thanks for finally giving me a thoughtful explanation for what the problem is! Guess I'd be mean as a cut snake if I could never, uh, ya know: do the necessary...

VagusDoc said...

Every time I say "I want to have George Bush Junior's iligitamate anal love baby" three times an angel gets their wings.

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.