Fw: REMEMBER GOD

Read only if you
have time for God

Let me
tell you, make sure you read all the way to the bottom. I
almost deleted this email but I was blessed when I got to
the end







God, when I
received this e-mail, I thought...



I don't
have time for this... And, this is really inappropriate
during work.









Then, I realized
that this kind of thinking is.... Exactly, what has caused
lot of the problems in our world today.









We
try to keep God in church on Sunday morning...









Maybe, Sunday
night...










And, the
unlikely event of a midweek service.










We
do like to have Him around during sickness....










And, of course,
at funerals.










However, we
don't have time, or room, for Him during work or play...










Because.. That's
the part of our lives we think... We can, and should, handle
on our own.










May
God forgive me for ever thinking...










That... There is
a time or place where..










HE
is not to be FIRST in my life.










We
should always have time to remember all HE has done for us.










If,
You aren't ashamed to do this...










Please follow
the directions.










Jesus said, 'If
you are ashamed of me, I will be ashamed of you before my
Father.'










Not
ashamed?










Pass this on
ONLY IF YOU MEAN IT!!










Yes, I do Love
God.










HE
is my source of existence and Savior.










He
keeps me functioning each and every day... Without Him, I will
be nothing. But, with Christ, HE strengthens me. (Phil 4:13)







This is
the simplest test.










If
You Love God... And, are not ashamed of all the marvelous
things HE has done for you...










Send this to ten
people and the person who sent it to you!






Now do you have the
time to pass it on?










Make sure that
you scroll through to the end.










Easy vs. Hard










Why
is it so hard to tell the truth but Yet so easy to tell a
lie?










Why
are we so sleepy in church but Right when the sermon is over
we suddenly wake up?










Why
is it so easy to delete a Godly e-mail, but yet we forward
all of the nasty ones?










Of
all the free gifts we may receive, Prayer is the very best
one....










There are no
costs, but wonderful rewards..... GOD BLESS!










Notes: Isn't it
funny how simple it is for people to trash God and then
wonder why the world's going to hell...










Isn't it funny
how someone can say 'I believe in God' but still follow
Satan (who, by the way, also 'believes' in God).










Isn't it funny
how you can send a thousand jokes through e-mail and they
spread like wildfire, but when you start sending messages
regarding the Lord, people think twice about sharing?










Isn't it funny
how when you go to forward this message, you will not send
it to many on your address list because you're not sure what
they believe, or what they will think of you for sending it
to them










Isn't it funny
how I can be more worried about what other people think of
me than what God thinks of me.










I
pray, for everyone who sends this to their entire address
book, they will be blessed by God in a way special for them.











And send it
back to the person who sent it, to let them know that indeed
it was sent out to many more.

9 comments:

CMcD said...

Burma-Shave

Celia said...

I stopped reading before the end. Man, that's a lot of scrolling. Big writing is big.

dave said...

My finger hurt by the time I scrolled that thing, but it is presented here exactly as it came to the museum.

I wonder how many RWDs (though this FWD was probably sent to me by My Right Wing Mom, as I find that MRWM sends me God stuff and MRWD sends me political stuff) quit reading and just clicked to the end to find out what the FWDing instructions were?

dave

Celia said...

Oh, I'm not blaming you - I know you present things as they come, so we can all enjoy the comic sans and enormous spaces between everything.

I'm just saying, big writing is big :)

Anonymous said...

Yadda yadda... if only these "chirstianists" would just do what Jesus allegedly said: do unto others as you would have others do unto you... as you treat the least of my people, so you treat me... and so on.

My problem w/this so-called "godly email" is that it really is no different from what the email itself is babbling about: just like most people only "think about god on sunday," most people who forward on an email like this will believe that their "godly work" is done for the day, and they can go back to being the nasty, small-minded creep that they usually are.

whatever... pretty dull stuff, and yeah: what's up w/the giant font?? guess they think they need to "shout" to get everyone's attention.

Anonymous said...

So they've upped the ante. Before it as just "send this on only if you're a patriotic American who agrees with this right-wing email!" Now it's "send this on only if you love God and he means something to you!"

Oh, and you're supposed to send it back to the person who sent it to you... you know, so they have *proof* you love God.

Anonymous said...

Big writing is the email version of slow talking. You don't want to lose the target audience by going too quickly.

Marc with a C said...

This reads so much better if you're channeling William Shatner.

IF
You Love God...
And,
are not ashamed of all the
MARVELOUS...
things HE
has done for
you...

VagusDoc said...

God and I had a good laugh at your crappy email. And he hates your constant ass kissing; if you don't stop he's going to smot you good. Actually keep doing it, I want another good laugh.

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.