Fw:

Just wanted to tell everyone that I am so grateful to know good people. I pray you all have a blessed day. It was difficult for me to decide who I thought would DO this because many people claim to pray, but not everyone does. I hope I chose the right people. Please send this back to me (You'll see why). May everyone who received this message be blessed. There are 12 months/ 12 disciples/ 12 tribes of Israel / Jesus' birth celebrated in the 12th month. There is nothing attached. Just send this to twelve others. Prayer is the best free gifts we receive. There is no cost, just a lot of reward. Make sure you pray, and pray believing God will answer. May today be all you need it to be. May the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in your thoughts, rule in your dreams tonight, and conquer all your fears. May God manifest Himself today in ways you have never experienced. May your joys be fulfilled, your dreams be closer, and your prayers be answered. I pray that faith enters a new height for you; I pray that your territory is enlarged. I pray for peace, healing, health, happiness, prosperity, joy, true and undying love for God. God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage. Now send this to 12 people or as many as you can within 5 minutes and remember to send this back...I count as 2, you'll see why. Suggestion: copy and paste rather than forward

2 comments:

Stephen Struble said...

"Remember to send this back...I count as 2, you'll see why."

I can't imagine who writes an email like this, sits back, and thinks it's actually understandable. It's little more than words thrown together. How can someone not understand how to form a coherent statement?

Anonymous said...

"May the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in your thoughts, rule in your dreams tonight, and conquer all your fears."

Well, it sure would be nice if THIS ever happened w/this crowd. They are being manipulated and brainwashed by the screaming loudmouths on talk radio (I'm looking at you, Lush Rimjob) & the hysterics on Fux Nutwork.

It's all fear all the time. I dunno... when these folks go to church and/or write these religiod emails, it's all about peace, harmony & joy, etc: sort of like: Physician, heal thyself.

LISTEN/READ what you are saying! And follow it!! Please! Start now!! God would like it if you did (and frankly, so would the rest of us).

PS and it doesn't just apply to how you treat your church friends; it's how you treat EVERYONE, especially those you don't like.

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.