Fwd: Modern Day Fairy Tale

Subject: Fwd: Modern Day Fairy Tale


Some times the odds are against you.                  Bob




Pinocchio, Snow White and Superman are out for a stroll in town one day.  As they walk, they come across a sign: "Beauty contest for the most beautiful woman in the world." 
       "I am entering!" said Snow White. 
       After half an hour she comes out and they ask her, "Well, how'd ya do?" 
       "First Place!" said Snow White. 
       They continue walking and they see a sign: "Contest for the strongest man in the world." 
       "I'm entering," says Superman. 
       After half an hour, he returns and they ask him, "How did you make out?" 
       "First Place," answers Superman.  "Did you ever doubt?" 
       They continue walking when they see a sign:  "Contest! Who is the greatest liar in the world?"  Pinocchio enters.     After half an hour he returns with tears in his eyes.  
"What happened?" they asked. 
       "Who in the world is Obama?" asked Pinocchio.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wokka wokka derp!

LiberalGunner said...

I guess cheny did not get the notice.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You know, I wish that if they're going to make up stupid little anti-Obama forwards, they could at least demonstrate basic cultural knowledge and at least make sense. Is that much to ask?

First, Superman isn't a fairytale character; he's a comic-book superhero. Second, Pinocchio's nose grows when he lies - making him, by definition, a very BAD liar, not someone who would have any chance of winning a "lying contest".

Can't they at least put some effort into the BS?

Anonymous said...

At least they know that calling President Obama the greatest liar in the world IS a fairly tale, and a moronic, childish one at that. What do they call it when they suspect the left is engaging in this kind of thing? oh yeah, Obama derangement syndrome.

ferschitz said...

As a hard-left liberal, I do agree that Obama lies. That's just me. But then again, I also felt that W & Cheney & Rummy, etc, all lied a huge amount, as well.

Funny how I never saw any rightwing "fairy tales" like this being passed around about W or Cheney.

I note that conservatives DO live in a *fairy tale* where only the so-called "opposition" lies, whilst their "side" is pristine and never tells a lie, including folks like W who lied about weapons of mass destruction (amongst many other egregious lies), Governor Sanford of the Appalacian Trail, or Senator Ensign of Mommy & Daddy paid off my mistress's husband of Nevada, or toe-tapping Senator Craig of Wide Stance, Idaho, and so on and so forth (too long of a list to go on with here).

Conservatives would do well to wake up and smell the coffee, and realize that the real battle is between the upper 2% and the rest of us sheeple, otherwise known as the 98%. It's called a Class War, and whether they want to believe it or not, Tea Baggerz are losing the Class War, along with us dreaded LIEbruls. The elites don't give a sh*t about the baggerz, except for how much they can bamboozle them and rip them off.

gruaud said...

Who in the world is FOX News?

Anonymous said...

I did hear a Republican tell the truth once. But he lied his way out of it.

Anonymous said...

On a seperate note: this makes no sense.

Pinocchio would never win a lying contest. His undoubtedly the worst liar in the world.

Unless this isn't a contest to lie convincingly, but to tell the biggest lie possible. In which case, W would wipe the floor with Obama. But neither is even in the same league as a guy like Beck or his ilk.

long time reader said...

I'm curious what the removed comment said. I don't remember ever seeing that at this website before. in regards to the "joke" first comment pretty much nailed it

Valeyard said...

long time reader:
It was just unrelated sales spam.

long time reader said...

thanks, I should have figured

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.