FW: God's Christmas Bell


Subject: God's Christmas Bell
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 02:53:08 +0000






God's Christmas Bell



Christ’s Bell

This is an awesome e-mail... Someone took a lot of time setting up this message .


THE BELL
I KNOW WHO I AM
I am God's child (John 1:12)
I am Christ's friend (John 15:15 )
I am united with the Lord (1 Cor. 6:17)
I am bought with a price (1 Cor 6:19-20)
I am a saint (set apart for God). (Eph. 1:1)
I am a personal witness of Christ. (Acts 1:8)
I am the salt & light of the earth (Matt 5:13-14)
I am a member of the body of Christ (1 Cor 12:27)
I am free forever from condemnation ( Rom. 8: 1-2)
I am a citizen of Heaven. I am significant (Phil 3 :20)
I am free from any charge against me (Rom. 8:31 -34)
I am a minister of reconciliation for God (2 Cor 5:17-21)
I have access to God through the Holy Spirit (Eph. 2:18)
I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms (Eph. 2:6)
I cannot be separated from the love of God (Rom 8:35-39)
I am established, anointed, sealed by God (2 Cor 1:21-22 )
I am assured all things work together for good (Rom. 8:28 )
I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit (John 15:16 )
I may approach God with freedom and confidence (Eph.. 3: 12 )
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Phil. 4:13 )
I am the branch of the true vine, a channel of His life (John 15: 1-5)
I am God's temple (1 Cor. 3: 16). I am complete in Christ (Col. 2: 10)
I am hidden with Christ in God (Col. 3:3)... I have been justified (Romans 5:1)
I am God's co-worker (1 Cor. 3:9; 2 Cor 6:1). I am God's workmanship (Eph. 2:10)
I am confident that the good works God has begun in me will be perfected. (Phil. 1: 5)
I have been redeemed and forgiven ( Col 1:14).. I have been adopted as God's child (Eph 1:5)
I belong to God
Do you know
Who you are?


Keep this bell ringing...pass it on
'The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you
And be gracious to you;
The LORD turn His face toward you
And give you peace...
Numbers 6:24-26

7 comments:

bendk said...

Of course I know who I am.

I believe in the inner god who doesn't need me to shove him in others' business. He guides me in life, helping me with decisions and being there when I need him.

He also has a bigger dick that your God.

ferschitz said...

Anyone of us, if we so choose, could cherry-pick our way through the Bible to find any number of verses to show... something or other.

In this case, the winger who created this seems awfully egotistical to me. Just saying. Not surprising because, as most of us have observed, teabaggers these days seem very uninterested in quoting Jesus, who is all about humbleness, humility, serving the poor, being meek, and so on. Teabaggers are much more interested in the vengeful, judgemental "god" of the old testament and seem hell bent on proving that they (teabaggers) are the ONLY ONES who know what's what.

Hence, even though I read the Bible every day, my interpretation of it is completely flawed and irrelevant, whilst theirs (teabaggers) is the correct & only interpretation, and "god" only speaks to them, etc.

Ho hum. As I stated, out here in Glennbeckistan, there are endless billboards exhorting us to "remember the reason for the season," which I interpret as remembering the real teachings of Jesus.

This "Christmas Bell" is yet another egotistical wingtard FAIL.

Remember the reason for the season: do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Love one another; be kind; serve the poor; feed and clothe one another.

It's not about ME, ME, ME; it's about being humble and serving, as well as: Peace on earth, good will to all.

Unknown said...

Personally, I don't see a big issue with this particular RWF.

If anything, complaining about it just supports the RW stereotype that all Liberals are Atheist (which is bull, of course).

If my RWD forwarded me this, I'd probably just reply back "Merry Christmas, Dad"... and leave it at that.

Comparatively with the other crap he sends me, (pardon the pun) this would be a blessing. ;)

Snarla said...

There's all kinds of Muslim glurge just like this, unfortunately it's impossible to find it when you're looking for it.
I'll keep my eyes peeled and link to some when I find it. Might be fun to send to the folks.

Anonymous said...

Well said, Steve. Religion is not exclusive to the GOP, and I'm so sick of being accused of being godless due to my decisions to vote in another direction.

Nicole Anell said...

Meh, don't see the problem with this except it falls into my "cheesy religious crap" chain mail. Nothing especially right-wing about it.

Although I hope people aren't taking that "I am free from condemnation" and "I am free from any charge against me" stuff that literally. Huh?

Anonymous said...

Frankly, I'm impressed that someone on their side of the fence took this much time to actually READ the bible.

You can tell they actually sourced the bible this time, because there's nothing in there about how God hates fags, taxes, Muslims, libruls, and feminists, nothing about "supporting" the troops by forwarding cheesy eagle-themed e-mails, and a total lack of racist jokes.

Frankly, I'd be happy if the right would spend more time actually reading the bible, and less time making crap up. Maybe all the New Testament bits about the poor will eventually sink in.

Gotta start somewhere, I say.

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.