Fwd: Liberals Were Right

Liberals Were Right
I have to admit it. My liberal friends were right.

They told me if I voted for McCain, the nation's Hope would deteriorate, and sure enough there has been a 20 point drop in the Consumer Confidence Index since the election, reaching a lower point than any time during the Bush administration.

They told me if I voted for McCain, the US would become more deeply embroiled in the Middle East, and sure enough tens of thousands of additional troops are scheduled to be deployed into Afghanistan.

They told me if I voted for McCain, that the economy would get worse and sure enough unemployment is approaching 8.8% and the new stimulus packages implemented recently have sent the stock market lower than at any time since 9-11

They told me if I voted for McCain, we would see more "crooks" in high ranking positions in Federal government and sure enough, several recent cabinet nominees and Senate appointments revealed resumes of bribery and tax fraud.

Well I ignored my Democrat friends in November and voted for McCain. And they were right... all of their predictions have come true.

3 comments:

SJT said...

Wow, someone is neck deep in denial and throwing one hell of a pity party.

Anonymous said...

Well, gee, after TEN whole, long, long weeks, BHO simply hasn't dug us out of the gi-normously deep hole that W landed us in... that's simply outrageous!! I just knew that muslin kenyan terrorist acron teleprompter facist communist nazi would be so bayad for this country...

VagusDoc said...

It must be nice to lie to yourself so vehemently that you actively forget the past eight years, like they meant absolutely nothing to the picture of the present.
Then again, isn't vehement denial something crazy people do?

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.