Fwd: This may be my last E mail for a while

This may very well be my last email for awhile.
You know my right of center political views, and my love for our country. 

I know this will come as a shock to you, but I have made the decision to leave my home for at least one year effective November 24, 2010.

There are many reasons, but the major reason for my decision has been my involvement with a small Militia group down on the Arizona/Mexican border which is fighting to protect our nation against illegal and undesirable immigrants.

I have been in contact with this group for a only short time but I look forward to the day that I will finally join them.

I know most of you will think I am totally crazy -- out of my mind -- but I have not made this decision lightly.  Nothing you can say or do will stop me from doing what I truly believe in. For the safety and security of our country these border crossings must be stopped at all costs.

The following photo shows the group I am being assigned to and depending how this works out, it's possible I may never return.














7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that's certainly interesting.

Just a thought, a NSFW warning for this post may be prudent.

HIbryd said...

Jesus tapdancing Christ. #5 needs to demand her money back.

(I know, not much of a comeback, but that's all I can think about when I look at that email.)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're right Hlbryd. Look at that.

ferschitz said...

What would Jesus have to say? Is this the new T-bagger recruitment poster? If so, why do they need half naked young women to draw in the 'baggerz?

And yes, Number 5 has one of those melon boob jobs.

katz said...

Dude! Put it behind a cut!

Anonymous said...

Because the right is no more sexist than they are racist. Really.

Anoner said...

Behold how "christiany" rightwing "family values" men "honor" their women. Got it.

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.