Hillary Pantsuit

This is of my own design with the graphics programs I have on hand. Some think it is humorous, but not so much my Democrat friends.

 ttachments area


CharlieE said...

I'll assume that the creator of this image did it for the purpose of learning how to use the graphic program. Otherwise, I have no idea why anyone would bother to take the time to do such a thing.

Anonymous said...

Yeah let's body shame that girl! Icky girl cooties!

Paul said...

I think there's a stink of "Hillary's not a pretty lady" to this too.

RUKidding said...

All part of the current GOP scam to say Clinton is sick & fat. Trump is flailing & failing. The GOP is grasping at straws. Losers.

Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.