Fwd: FW: Fwd: FW: Fwd: FW: Estate Planning

Subject: Estate Planning




Estate  Planning...

A man was telling his  buddy: "You won't believe what happened last night." My daughter walked into the living room and said: "Dad, do not pay off my college tuition loan, cancel  my allowance, throw away all my clothes and take my iPhone and laptop.   In  addition, please take all of my jewelry to Salvation Army.  Then, sell my car, take my front door key away from me and lock me out of your house. Then, disown me  and never talk to me again.

And don't forget to  write me out of your will and leave my share to anyone you choose."

"Holy Smokes", replied  the friend, "She actually said that?"

The father replied:  "Well, she didn't actually put it quite like that." What she said was: "Dad, meet my new boyfriend, Mohammed. We're going to work together on Hillary's 2016  election campaign."


6 comments:

gruaud said...

And in a related story, old man yells at cloud.

ferschitz said...

In another related story, grumpy old white man yells "Get off my lawn!!!" whether anyone is there or not.

Pikaman said...

Yeah, if you do this, you don't love your daughter. Simple as that.

Hooray4US said...

White supremacy trumps everything, including country, family, friends, church, neighbors, etc. Gotta be pure, doncha know.

Anonymous said...

If he had even a shred of empathy, he wouldn't be a conservative.

Anonymous said...

Thank the dog I was a young liberal way back when. My rightwing dad (may he RIP) used to argue with me, but he would've never ever dreamed of doing something even remotely similar to this. Nor would he have found this at all funny. Times have sure changed and not all for the better.

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.