Fw: YOUR HILLARY--What was that ?

Sorry, picture didn’t come thru . . . but please read anyway!!!Confused smile
 


YOUR HILLARY--What was that ?


SImage removed by sender.

 

“My accomplishments as Secretary  of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know… the remnants of prior situations and mindsets that were  too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture and we didn’t do that and I’m proud of that. Very  proud.  I would say that’s a major accomplishment.” 

- Hillary Clinton 11 March  2014 
Could  someone please tell me WHAT she just said  ?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing, because it's a fake quote. Stop being so fucking gullible.

CharlieE said...

If this had been put forth as a quote by Sarah Palin regarding her accomplishments as half-term governor of Alaska, I might find it credible.

As anonymous pointed out above, it's a fake quote.

ferschitz said...

Yeah, right. It does look an awful (key term: awful) lot like the kind of word salad that Sarah Palin actually does spew forth on a regular basis.

My guess? That's why the rightwing think tank wrote it this way & attributed it to HRC.

Disclaimer: I'm no fan of HRC & won't vote for her, but she doesn't speak this way.

Note to wingnuts: why don't you try attacking HRC on a, you know, *factual* basis, and not some made up b.s.??

Here's a clue: most of the rightwing think tanks actually agree with HRC's policies & actions. They just send this made up b.s. out to you Tea Tardz to convince you that there's some kind of "difference" between the two branches of the UniParty, and that somehow someone actually *cares* about what you think. This is just called Pandering.

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.