Fwd: FW: Senior Lemon Picker

Regardless of your political affiliation, ya gotta admit this is funny!!


 
Sally Mullihan of Coral Springs , Florida decided to take one of the jobs that most Americans are not willing to do.

The woman applying for a job in a Florida lemon grove seemed to be far too qualified for the job. She had a liberal arts degree from the University of Michigan and had worked as a social worker and school teacher.The foreman frowned and said, "I have to ask you, have you had any actual experience in picking lemons?" 

"Well, as a matter of fact, I have! I've been divorced three times, owned 2 Chryslers and voted for Obama."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regardless of your political affiliation, ya gotta admit this is funny!!

Nope, sorry. I'll call something funny when its, you know, actually funny.

CharlieE said...

At which point he said, "I'm sorry, but I need people with experience harvesting produce."

LiberalGunner said...

For whom did she vote for FL Governor?

Anonymous said...



IMPEACH THE LIAR-in-Chief!!


Transparent my A$$

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.