A nice note

"I came across you blog today after my dear right wing dad sent me the "Bad American" one (after, of course many other hyperbolic, painful, badly written, oh jeez, you know what I mean). I was looking for something to write back; after finding your blog I realize I don't need to, just enjoy it as the art(?) it is.

Just knowing I'm not the only one makes them much easier to laugh at instead of getting would up over them.

Thanks!"

-Scott

Thank the forwarders! BTW: I did that exact same google search move when I was face to face with an absurd forward from my dad once, that's why this site is here. I needed a place to vent, commiserate and then celebrate these historic yet flitting communications. -mike

0 comments:

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.