Clinton "joke" from long ago with bonus

"I wanted to share this 'joke' I got from a dear relative a long time ago. I added the last line and sent it back to him, and I haven't gotten any emails like this from him since." -Charles

------------Begin Clinton Joke------------------



Bill Clinton got off his helicopter in front of the White House with a baby pig under each arm. The Marine guard snapped to attention, saluted, and said "Nice pigs, Sir!"

The President replied "These are not pigs. They are authentic Arkansas Razorback Hogs. I got one for Hillary, and I got one for Chelsea."

The Marine again snapped to attention, saluted, and replied, "Nice trade, Sir!"

Whereupon President Clinton put the hogs down and punched the bastard's lights out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great website. I wonder if we actually share the same father?

Anonymous said...

Chelsea announced that she had met a wonderful young man. Bill sternly warned her, “Honey, you shouldn’t be spending time on him. I had an affair with his mother. That makes him your half-brother.” Hillary later took Chelsea aside and reassured her, “Don’t worry about it. Bill’s not really your father.”

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.