Get your shit together readers, or Obama may actually ride the liberal apocalypse kahuna into the White House. Surfs up America!
Did you know he voted for habeus corpus for the Gitmo detainees? Voted for election funding reform? Get this: He actually opposed the Patriot Act! Opposed it! This Hitler incarnate will soon knock down our proud executive branch resulting in nightmare liberal reforms unless you forward this email to as many unsuspecting family and coworkers as possible. The country's future rides on you right now. Must. Click. Forward. Button. Do it. Hurry.
Some of you will recognize the name of Bill Brown. He is a highly respected retired member of the Billy Graham team. I take his assessment of Obama very seriously and for that reason accept his challenge to pass this on I share his concern about the 'rock star' image Obama has and watch with growing concern at the celebrity status the media has foisted upon him. I hope this email informs you in a wise way.
We are witnessing a political phenomenon with Barack Obama of rare magnitude. His speeches have inspired millions and yet most of his followers have no idea of what he stands for except platitudes of 'Change' or that he says he will be a 'Uniter'. The power of speech from a charismatic person truly can be a powerful thing; Certainly Billy Graham had charisma and both his manner of speech and particularly the content changed millions. On the extreme other hand, the charisma of Adolph Hitler inspired millions and the results were catastrophic.
Barack Obama certainly is no Hitler or a Billy Graham, but for many Americans out there feeling just like a surfer who might be ecstatic and euphoric while riding a tidal wave, the real story is what happens when it hits shore.
Many people have asked, 'what has Barack Obama actually accomplished to qualify himself as a candidate for President?'
Here is a list of Barack Hussein Obama's accomplishments:
* He voted against banning partial birth abortion.
* He voted no on notifying parents of minors who get out-of-state abortions.
* Supports affirmative action in Colleges and Government.
* In 2001 he questioned harsh penalties for drug dealing.
* Says he will deal with street level drug dealing as minimum wage affair.
* Admitted marijuana and cocaine use in high school and in college.
* His religious convictions are very murky.
* He is willing to meet with Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Kim Jung Il and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
* Has said that one of his first goals after being elected would be to have a conference with all Muslim nations.
* Opposed the Patriot Act.
* First bill he signed that was passed was campaign finance reform.
* Voted No on prohibiting law suits against gun manufacturers.
* Supports universal health-care.
* Voted yes on providing habeas corpus for Guantanamo detainees.
* Supports granting driver's licenses to illegal immigrants.
* Supports extending welfare to illegal immigrants.
* Voted yes on comprehensive immigration reform.
* Voted yes on allowing illegal aliens to participate in Social Security.
* Wants to make the minimum wage a 'living wage'.
* Voted with Democratic Party 96 percent of 251 votes.
* Opposed to any efforts to Privatize Social Security and instead supports increasing the amount of tax paid.
* He voted No on repealing the Alternative Minimum Tax
* He voted No on repealing the 'Death' Tax.
* He wants to raise the Capital Gains Tax.
* Has repeatedly said the surge in Iraq has not succeeded
* He is ranked as the most liberal Senator in the Senate today and that takes some doing.
If your political choices are consistent with Barack Obama's and you think that his positions will bring America together or make it a better place, then you will probably enjoy riding the wave and not passing on this information.
If you are like most Americans that after examining that he stands for, are truly not in line with his record, it would be prudent to get off the wave or better yet, never get on, before it comes on shore and undermines the very foundations of this great Country.
We have limited time to save America or the Supreme Court as we know it.