FW: Muslim Tribute Band

Subject: FW: Muslim Tribute Band
 


MUSLIM TRIBUTE BAND

I went to see a muslim tribute band last night at a Mosque in NYC. They were called "Bomb Jovi" and I thought they were brilliant. They performed songs like “Losing my head over you”, “Rocket Launcher Man”, “You’re six, you’re beautiful, and you’re mine”.

 Their last song "Living on a Prayer Mat" almost brought the house down!!

Then this muslim guy started bragging about how he had the entire Koran on DVD.

I was interested, so I asked him, "Can you burn me a copy?"

Well that was when the trouble started.
Those guys have no sense of humor!

0 comments:

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.