Fw: A Logical Analysis

"From my own right wing dad. This kind of misogynistic tripe is considered 'funny' by mainstream Republicans?" -Mike P




----- Forwarded Message ----
From:
To:
Sent: Friday, September 5, 2008 4:39:40 PM
Subject: A Logical Analysis




Okay, let's work this out logically without a lot of emotion.



If you vote for Obama....


You get this.....





But if you vote for McCain....



You get this...



I don't know about you guys, but looking at this in a logical manner, McCain appears to be the better candidate. ANY QUESTIONS?

5 comments:

Matto the Hun said...

I think it's a terrible thing when people say we should have intelligence tests for people who vote.

Then I see shit like this and wonder if I'm wrong.

Potato Head said...

Not to mention that the photo is photoshopped. http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/palin.asp

Anonymous said...

In that case, we should be voting for Kucinich!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so Palin is attractive. (Assume that's true for the sake of discussion.) So what? That doesn't mean I want her as vice-president. If I was electing a cocktail waitress or a stripper or an actress of the movie I was about to watch, then sure, physical attributes might be relevant, but its certainly not a quality that I look for in elected leaders. Damn Sheeple.

Anonymous said...

But, they didn't nominate her as a "token woman" or anything.

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.