Fw: A Special Message for You from Hillary

Subject: A Special Message for You from Hillary


Someone did a great Photoshop job on this photo. 

http://wp.production.patheos.com/blogs/standingonmyhead/files/2015/04/Hillary-Queen.jpg

As you know, my dear people, for the last year the Royal House of Clinton has been tormented by questions about our handling of finances and subjected to tiresome questions about the tragic events in Benghazi--in the furthest regions of our empire.  And, sadly, also questions about my Royal e-mails.

Nevertheless, I will not be daunted in my desire and commitment to serve you, the people.  For the next eight months I will be traveling among you as one of you, to listen to your deepest longings and needs.  I will be with you in your Wal-Marts and beside you in your Burger Kings.  I will drive with you down the busy interstate highways of our land, sharing your poverty and needs.

How well I remember the days when the Duke of Arkansas and I were impoverished.  After we were expelled from our Washington Palace we hardly had two mansions to rub together.  We were so poor that we removed thousands of dollars of china, flatware, carpets and gifts from the Washington Palace just to survive. Shockingly, unscrupulous and ungrateful officials later forced us to return many of these treasures.  Now, happily, benefactors from around our empire have given me just enough for us to scrape by.

During these difficult times, we had to cut back. When our daughter was married, we only had three million dollars to spend on her wedding. And, I remember our hopes, as she moved into her $10 million Manhattan apartment, that one day she would be able to move on from that humble abode to something more fitting.  After working for MSNBC for a starting salary of a mere $600,000 per year, what else could she do? So I now pay her $3,000,000 a year to run the 'Foundation'.

So, as I travel across our kingdom to meet you all, I will be listening and sharing with you.  Then, when the time for the royal election (Coronation) comes, I know I can count on you to crown me as your rightful monarch, with my assurance that I will continue King Obama's policies, and we can all live happily ever after.

Your Queen-in-Waiting,
Hilarity Rodham Clinton

5 comments:

gruaud said...

I'm surprised the Freaking News gang used such a pleasant photo of HRC to shop.

Tsk. You guys are slipping.

ferschitz said...

Agree re the photo. Amazing as it's rather flattering.

Some of this is true, and of course, the meme has been about Hillary's coronation since forever, so no surprises.

As usual, in wingnutland: IOKIYAR. They certainly wouldn't be talking about JEB's coronation, should he have won the nomination as expected. And we never heard anything like this - and there could have been a lot of similar stuff - when Mitt RMoney ran.

No Clinton fan here, but this is just the same old tired bs and Clinton attacks. Note that these RWF's rarely ever talk about specific policies or real issues facing our country today.

Thx 4 Fish said...

ferschitz, I don't think the right wing have learned yet that their strategy of avoiding all substance in their messages in order to appeal to the low education/tribal-minded, has completely backfired as they have simply wound this group up like a top powered by mindless anger and this group is now completely out of their control. Oh they hate Hillary, but they hate most everything and everyone else too.

Mike Hawk said...

@ferschitz: But, not as "flattering" as the pics of HAWT Melania Trump!!!

woooooooooooooooo-hoooooooooooooo

Mike Hawk

CharlieE said...

Yes, Melania Trump is attractive.

So what?

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.