Subject: Fwd: FW: I miss Bill Clinton

Subject: Fwd: FW: I miss Bill Clinton






A little inappropriate but hey, he did it, not me!




I miss Bill Clinton

It doesn't matter what party you belong to - this is hilarious.

From a show on Canadian TV, where a black comedian said he misses Bill Clinton.

"Yep, that's right - I miss Bill Clinton!

He was the closest thing we ever got to having a real black man as President.

*He played the sax.

*He smoked weed.

*He had his way with ugly white women

*Even now? Look at him ... his wife works, and he doesn't! And, he gets a check from the government every month.

*Manufacturers  announced today that they will be stocking America 's shelves this week  with "Clinton Soup," in honor of one of the nations'  distinguished men. It consists primarily of a weenie in hot water.

*Chrysler Corporation is adding a new car to its line to honor Bill Clinton. The Dodge Drafter will be built in Canada.

*When asked what he thought about foreign affairs, Clinton replied, "I don't know, I never had one."

*The  Clinton revised judicial oath: "I solemnly swear to tell the truth as I  know it, the whole truth as I believe it to be, and nothing  but what I think you need to know."

*Clinton will be recorded in history as the only President to do Hanky Panky between the Bushes."

2 comments:

charlie said...

There's something truly disturbing about the Right Wing's obsession with the Clintons.

Of course, were I responsible for Donald Trump, I'd be looking for any kind of distraction, I suppose.

delagar said...


The racism at the start of this is just adorable.

RWD literally has no shame -- not that he ever did, but now he thinks it's just find to spew this racist speech in the broad light of day. Thanks, Trump!

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.