Fwd: FW: Got My Permit

GOT MY CONCEALED GUN PERMIT YESTERDAY...

....and went over to the local Bass Pro Shop to get a small 9mm for home protection.   

When I was ready to pay for the gun and bullets, the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me." Making a mental note to complain to the NRA about the gun control wackos running amok, I did just as she had instructed.  

When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out she was referring to how I should place my credit card in the card reader!!! 
I've been asked to shop elsewhere in the future. 
They need to make their instructions to seniors a little clearer.  
I still don't think I looked that bad.

1 comments:

charlie said...

What I get from this is what I've suspected all along - RWD and his gun-loving friends aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Why does anyone think allowing them to own unlimited numbers of weapons is a good idea?

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.