Fw: Damn Fine Letter

Subject: Damn Fine Letter

Verified............see attached link;

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/boston.asp

Senator Dianne Feinstein,
I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime.

You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain.

I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.
I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America. I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man. I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.
We, the people, deserve better than you.
Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston Cpl,
United States Marine Corps
2004-2012

9 comments:

CharlieE said...

...and then, AR-15 in hand, he finished masturbating.

Thx 4 Fish said...

Charlie, that was perfect!

A segment of the gun-owning population has a paranoia problem. These people will probably end up bringing about the thing which they fear the most-losing their guns by refusing to obey laws and getting arrested. Reminder: Felons can't own guns.

But the media, which used to be called the fourth estate, and now is merely a segment of the reality TV genre, is partly to blame for feeding this paranoia in order to boost ratings.

Marc with a C said...

The guy was in for 8 years and finished at the lofty rank of E-4? After having done 4 combat tours at a time when people were literally falling over themselves to get out of the military? That's like spending 8 years in college and graduating with an associate's. Something tells me this guy has issues.

Mr_Creosote said...

Ah, nothing like playing the military worship card to justify gun-nut paranoia

ferschitz said...

Good comments. ALL of Team USA, FUCK YEAH's media is propoganda. All. Of. It.

So it's no wonder that these azzholes love to fap with their gunz.

Whenever people in the USA are killed by gun fetishists, the 1% rub their greedy grubby paws together with unbridled greedy glee! They sing out: HOORAY! More useless 99%ers offed, and more idiotic, easily brainwashed 99%ers will rush out to *waste* their money buying yet more GUNZ, and hence, chances are: yet more useless 99%ers will be offed very very soon. YAY!! Mission accomplished ... over & over! Guns are the gift that keep on giving... to the 1%.

More money for the 1%! Less 99%ers to have to listen to their whining about inequality.

Anonymous said...

I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own.

You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15


Oops!

gruaud said...

Some of them are smarter than that; they have several gun caches so if the guns in their home are suddenly seized by Dianne Feinstein, they can continue to be Wolverines.

Or something.

What a fucking weird bunch of people. And, as I've mentioned before, I like to shoot pistol and I also enjoy trap and skeet. But these guys seriously creep me out.

LiberalGunner said...

I really hate gun owners

Anonymous said...

I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own

Kinda hard to have something be "well regulated" without any information.

Oh I forgot, that part of the amendment doesn't exist in the NRA version of the Constitution.

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.