Fwd: FW: A Prayer from an old lady behind me in church


In church last Sunday, I heard a sweet elderly lady in the pew behind me saying a prayer. It was so innocent and sincere that I just had to share it with you:


"Dear Lord:

The last four or five years have been very tough.

You have taken my favorite actor - Paul Newman; my favorite actress - Elizabeth Taylor; my favorite singer - Andy Williams, my favorite author -Tom Clancy, and now my favorite comedian, Robin Williams.

I just wanted you to know that my favorite politicians are Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, and I have a special place in my heart for Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton.

Amen!!"

2 comments:

delagar said...


Hahaha, "Christians" praying for the death of people whose political opinions they don't share -- so hilarious.

That's some God they worship.

charlie said...

They're the same "Christians" who are looking the other way at all of Donald Trump's indiscretions, and believe that he was actually put in the White House by God.

Church-going President Obama, on the other hand, was apparently, the anti-Christ.

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.