FW: A Little Humor . . . Safe At Last

Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2016 5:40 PM
Subject: A Little Humor . . . Safe At Last
 

We all need something to laugh about these days.  

What a great country we live in??
I took down my Rebel flag (which you can't buy on eBay any more) and peeled
the NRA sticker off the front door. I disconnected my home alarm system and quit the candy-ass Neighborhood Watch. I bought two Pakistani flags and put
one at each corner of the front yard.  Then I purchased the black flag of
ISIS (which you CAN buy on eBay) and ran it up the flag pole. Now, the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching my house 24/7.  I've NEVER felt safer and I'm
saving $69.95 a month that ADT used to charge me. Plus, I bought burkas for
my family when we shop or travel.  Everyone moves out of the way and security can't pat us down. Hot Damn - Safe at last - Ain't America great or what?

4 comments:

gruaud said...

Always so frightened.

Anonymous said...

I was curious about this RWD whining, so I went over to ebay.

The confederate flag is indeed for sale there, along with lots of confederate merchandise.

The only ISIS flags that appeared are parodies with things like "fuck ISIS" on them.

Funny how RWD both hates the free market and also can't be bothered to do basic fact checking on it.

CharlieE said...

@Anonymous

RWD doesn't check the facts because they almost always disagree with their narrative.

ferschitz said...

So bogus, but I have no doubt that RWD would love nothing more than to have "his wimmin" run around in burkas.

PS I already knew you could buy the Confederate flag on Ebay, plus numerous other places. RWD = always whining; always butthurt; always a loser.

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.