FW: This was nominated for best joke of the year - worth sharing

"Hi,

I'm a relative newcomer to your site. I got this "joke" forwarded to me from a right-wing cousin and couldn't resist sending it in." - Leslie


-----------------Begin Forwarded Message-----------------------
Subject: This was nominated for best joke of the year - worth sharing

Somalian arrives in Minneapolis as a new immigrant to the United
States.


He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says,

"Thank you Mr. American for letting me in this country, giving me

housing,

food stamps, free medical care, and free education!"


The passerby says, "You are mistaken, I am Mexican."


The man goes on and encounters another passerby.


" Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in America !"


The person says, "I not American, I Vietnamese."


The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he stops,

shakes his hand and says, "Thank you for the wonderful America!"


That person puts up his hand and says, "I am from Middle East ,

I am not American!"



He finally sees a nice lady and asks, "Are you an American?"


She says, "No, I am from Africa !"


Puzzled, he asks her, "Where are all the Americans?"

The African lady checks her watch and says..."Probably at work."

5 comments:

Leopold Stotch said...

Love the 'Nominated for best joke of the year' part.
Nominated by whom? Begs the question, what joke did it lose to? 'Three fags were fucking an alligator....'

Also love the fact that only non white minorities are walking around (no Brits? Germans?) and wasnt the last time we checked in with all these rednecks, that all these minorities were 'coming here and taking our jobs'. Well which is it?

Big Guy said...

http://hillaryneedsavacation.blogspot.com/
is a blog that fits right in with My Right-Wing Dad.net

Anonymous said...

OMG! You nailed the fake biggot/zenophobic mindset to a T!

It really takes a sharp analytical/comical mind to mock things you know are wrong.

Wait, wait, I'm getting something here...WHAT?

Forget it. I can see that brains and subtlety do not exist here.

At least there are plenty of uninformed idiots in the world for you to commiserate with...

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I had WAY too many of those chocolate covered espresso beans this afternoon. (I do live in Seattle)

My previous comment pertained to the forwarder of that joke, not the fine purveyors of this site.

Anonymous said...

It seems to me that most of the illegal immigrants I run into are working in lousy jobs for lousy pay for contractors I have hired.

In my town, I challenge you to find a native speaker of English tarring a flat roof in 110 degree heat.

 
Creative Commons License
MyRightWingDad.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.